Interested in joining? Contact our Membership Committee!
The Association is organized to promote and encourage the development and growth of the grape wine industry in Clark County, Washington.
This will be accomplished through the following:
1. By fostering a positive business climate for the wine industry in the region by working cooperatively with local, county, and state leaders in order to support and further develop sustainable, responsible, and environmentally friendly enterprises related to wine making, viticulture, and tasting room experiences;
2. By participating and collaborating in general wine industry initiatives and wine tasting initiatives and wine promotions, which encourage tourism and the expansion of wine related businesses in the region;
3. By working toward the development of an organizational structure (a nonprofit) that facilitates the successful and sustainable growth of the wine industry and wine related businesses in the area;
4. By providing education and support services for people involved in viticulture, and oenology, and informing the public about viticulture and oenology;
5. By seeking funds from the public and governments to support the organization’s programs and services;
6. By fostering and facilitating, in cooperation with growers and wineries in the region, the development of a cooperative initiative to research, and establish a viable American Viticultural Area in Southwest Washington.
Read the full bylaws here: SWWA Bylaws