It’s good to have goals. Here’s one to knock off this summer: Southwest Washington Winery Association’s 2017 Summer Passport Challenge. It’s easy:
- Grab a free passport at any participating Southwest Washington winery or download one to print at home. They look like this:
- Visit all 10 participating Southwest Washington wineries between now and Labor Day. Collect a stamp at each winery.
- Turn in your completed passport at the last winery you visit. Take home a pair of wine glasses proving you met the challenge! Your completed passport will be entered in a drawing. The drawing will happen following the Labor Day Weekend food and wine pairing tour. Prizes so far include:
- $100 gift certificate good at any of the participating wineries
- 2 $50 gift certificates good at any of the participating wineries
- We will be adding prizes over the summer – announcing them here and on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for opportunities to earn additional tickets in the drawing.
- Winners will be notified using the contact information on the passport – so make sure we can read it!
- One stamp per participant per visit.
- Contact information on the card must be completed and legible to be eligible for the drawing.
- Participants must visit each winery and complete all 10 stamps before Labor Day.
- Participants may start immediately – no need to wait for Memorial Day.
- More than one card may be turned in by a single person – but they must be complete. A second set of glasses will be awarded on completion and a second entry in the drawing will be earned.